About this lesson
If you don’t have an Evernote account, follow these simple instructions to set it up.
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Setting up an Evernote Account.docx
22.8 KB Setting up an Evernote Account - Solution.docx
Setting Up an Evernote Account.
When to use
If you don’t have an Evernote account, follow the below instructions to set it up.
Evernote is an application that allows you to collect, store, and easily find information like:
- Random notes otherwise recorded on sticky notes or pieces of paper
- Digital text documents and images
Evernote is an incredibly powerful and flexible app.
- It’s available on any operating system and device:
- Mac & Windows
- Laptop, & mobile devices
- It comes in:
- Desktop & web versions
- You can use Evernote while being:
- Online & offline
In this course I’ll be demonstrating everything using Evernote Mac Desktop version. If you use another operating system or device, your Evernote will look slightly different. It’s possible that you will also notice that some features will be located in different places than on my screen. Don’t worry, you aren’t doing anything wrong. When it happens, take an extra minute to locate the feature I’m describing and move forward. The functionality will still be the same.
To set up an Evernote account:
- First and foremost, sign up at https://evernote.com/ -- you’ll need to enter your e-mail address and choose a password.
- Then you’ll be taken to a page, where you’ll be able to download and install Evernote (make sure to select the operating system you use): https://evernote.com/download/. Alternatively, go to App Store or Google Play and download the app directly from there.
- Once you’ve added Evernote to your applications, you can open and start using it.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.