Level-up your skills today
People love learning with GoSkills
Don’t just take our word for it – here are some
reviews from learners like you.
“I am taking this course as a refresher and I learned new stuff and finally understood a whole bunch of other stuff... good stuff...”
“Fantastic course. Fast, to the point, and very clearly explained. Exactly what I was looking for.”
What makes GoSkills special?
- Handpicked expert instructors
- Unlike many other learning platforms, we create all our courses in-house with handpicked expert instructors. We work with subject matter experts to create practical, relevant course content that addresses real-world needs. You can be confident that you will be taught by an expert, from Microsoft MVPs to Lean Six Sigma Black Belts, best-selling authors, and business leaders.
- Curated course library
- Our course library is curated to give you the best quality and save you time. At GoSkills, courses are designed to build upon each other, so you can learn stackable skills from beginner to intermediate and advanced topics.
- Bite-sized learning for busy people
- GoSkills is designed to help even the busiest of people to learn new skills. Our courses are bite-sized, with short 3-7 minute videos designed to make learning sticky. GoSkills can be accessed on your mobile, tablet, or computer, making it easy to learn on the go. Each lesson focuses on one learning outcome, and comes with a short video, quiz, exercise file, reference guide, and transcript. These resources allow you to practice and cement your knowledge as soon as you acquire it.
- Learning is made more engaging with our gamified learning experience. You can earn GoSkills coins for completing lessons, quizzes, and other course related achievements. As you progress through the status levels, you can earn free days of GoSkills access. The more you learn, the more rewards you will earn.
- Accreditations and awards
- GoSkills courses are accredited by leading industry bodies like the Continuing Professional Development Service (CPD), Project Management Institute (PMI) and International Association for Six Sigma (IASSC). We have been recognized for our innovations in online education with awards from industry leaders like Brandon Hall, EdTech Digest, Training Industry, and more.
What’s the difference between a free trial and a paid plan?
The free trial is seven days long and grants you access to every course on GoSkills. You can cancel your free trial at any time during the seven days from the Billing section of your Account. After seven days, your paid membership will begin for the plan you have chosen.
With a paid membership, you have unlimited access to the entire GoSkills course library and the ability to earn certificates for the courses you complete. Memberships are available on a monthly and yearly basis. The yearly membership plan is our most popular choice, as it provides great value and considerable cost savings.
How will I be charged? How do I get my statements?
Your membership will automatically renew every month or year depending on the plan you choose. On a monthly membership plan for example, you will be charged for your first month on the day you activate your membership, and subsequently be charged 31 days later for the following month. You can view and download your statements in the Billing section of your Account.
When can I cancel?
You can cancel at any point in your billing cycle from the Billing section of your Account. You will retain access to your courses until your billing cycle ends.
I’m a beginner. Can I take courses with GoSkills?
Absolutely! The majority of courses on GoSkills start with the basics and build up to more intermediate and advanced topics, so they are perfect for beginners or those who need a refresher. If you’re unsure if a course is right for you, refer to the course description which will indicate if it is suitable for beginners.
What type of courses will I get access to?
You will get access to 80+ award-winning business skills courses in topics including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Soft Skills, Office Productivity, Finance, Project Management, Development, Design, and Lean Six Sigma. The courses are expert-led, bite-sized, and come with a variety of learning aids including video tutorials, quizzes, practice exercises and gamification to make learning fun.
How do I access the courses?
You can access the courses at any time, from any computer, tablet or mobile device with an internet connection. You simply need a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge. All courses are delivered on-demand, which means you can learn at your own pace.
Can I train my team with GoSkills?
Yes, we work with businesses and organizations of all sizes to provide everything you need for effective employee training and development. You will get access to a library of 80+ award-winning courses, user-friendly reporting and analytics, and responsive support. You can choose from monthly or yearly membership plans, and pricing is completely transparent with no minimum learners, no lengthy contracts and no hidden fees.
Can I speak to a real person?
We would love to hear from you! You can send us a message or give us a call on +1 650 822 7732. A customer success manager will help you with any questions you may have.