Back to lesson
1. Which of the ten knowledge areas is not represented in the project management Planning process group?
Project Management Office (PMO) and project management software.
None – all are represented.
Quality Management and Procurement Management.
2. What are the outputs of the Develop Project Management Plan process?
Project Management Plan and Project Document Updates.
Project Management Plan and Work Authorizations.
Project Management Plan.
3. Which project management process uses decomposition as a tool or technique?
4. Resource Calendars are an input to the Develop Schedule project management process. Which process provides these calendars?
Estimate Activity Resources.
Acquire Project Team.
Acquire Project Team and Conduct Procurements.
5. Which process provides the Project Funding Requirements as an output?
Manage Stakeholder Engagement.
Plan Cost Management.
Back to the top
© 2017 GoSkills Ltd.
Skills for career advancement