Back to lesson
1. Which of the ten knowledge areas is not represented in the project management Planning process group?
Quality Management and Procurement Management.
None – all are represented.
Project Management Office (PMO) and project management software.
2. What are the outputs of the Develop Project Management Plan process?
Project Management Plan and Work Authorizations.
Project Management Plan and Project Document Updates.
Project Management Plan.
3. Which project management process uses decomposition as a tool or technique?
4. Resource Calendars are an input to the Develop Schedule project management process. Which process provides these calendars?
Acquire Project Team.
Estimate Activity Resources.
Acquire Project Team and Conduct Procurements.
5. Which process provides the Project Funding Requirements as an output?
Manage Stakeholder Engagement.
Plan Cost Management.
Back to the top
© 2017 GoSkills Ltd.
Skills for career advancement