Back to lesson
1. Which group of project management processes normally spends the most money?
Monitoring and Controlling Processes.
2. Which project management process has project deliverables as an output?
Direct and Manage Project Work.
Close Project or Phase.
3. The inputs to Perform Quality Assurance are primarily from the process Plan Quality Management. However there is one input from Control Quality. What is it?
Quality Control Measurements.
4. In addition to providing updates to the Project Management Plan and Project Documents, what else does the process Manage Communications provides updates for?
Organizational Process Assets.
Project Communication Technology.
5. Which project management process has the Change Log as an input and Issue Log as an output?
Perform Integrated Change Control.
Manage Stakeholder Engagement.
Back to the top
© 2017 GoSkills Ltd.
Skills for career advancement