Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Introduction to Evernote
Evernote is one of the world's leading to-do list applications and one used by 10s of millions of people every single day to keep things organized and ready for work, projects, or personal activities. The famous notebook resource has been used far and wide with users around the globe using Evernote in lots of different contexts and in many workplace situations thanks to Evernote's flexibility and range of features. Evernote is one of the few resources in the productivity space that has spread like wildfire due to its customisation and functional manner. This will be a basic introduction to Evernote, exploring some of the basis, benefits, and features of the service, providing you a way to analyze whether Evernote is a resource for you, which in most scenarios it is.
- Effective note-taking
- Organize notebooks
- Powerful searching
- PDF creation
- Saving files/images
- Presenting meetings
- PDF annotation
- Creating shortcut documents
- Capture audio
When to use
Evernote can be used in any situation. Wherever notes, organization, and projects are involved, Evernote can provide a functional experience for all.
Frequent users include: professionals, remote workers, freelancers, students, startups, community groups and more.
- Start by using the basics of Evernote to understand the resource
- Download Evernote
- Download for up to 2 devices (limit of a free account)
- Start by creating a basic free account
- Sign-in and follow instructions on-screen
- Don't upgrade to Evernote Plus or Premium (yet)
- Complete your full Evernote profile with information
- Explore the case studies of Evernote in the exercise
Hints & tips
- Evernote is available on iOS, Android, Mac & Windows
- All of these platforms count towards your devices allowance
- Explore the Evernote platform using the onboarding messages
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.