Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Introduction to Slack - Task.docx
Introduction to Slack
Slack is one of the fastest growing communication tools in the workplace right now. A resource used by millions of teams for real-time communication on a daily basis. Using Slack within small teams or even large companies can be a great way to keep in touch with your team wherever they are.
- Team communication in real-time and quick
- Especially valuable for a workplace environment and remote teams
- Video and voice calling
- Sharing files, documents and images
- Integration of popular apps and services
- Invite members
When to use
- If your team is struggling with team communication like email
- If your remote team is exploring communication tools
- Download Slack on your device (iOS, Mac, Android, Windows, Web)
- Create a new account
- Invite team members to Slack using work emails
- Follow "Quick Tutorial" guide
- Set up channels
Hints & tips
- Learn more at the Slack Help center
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.