Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Outlining the best methods for finding the right productivity application for your use, without wasting time and effort.
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Choosing the Right Productivity Application - Task .docx
204.6 KB Choosing the Right Productivity Application - Solution.docx
Choosing the Right Productivity Application
Picking the right resource to keep you organized will help to save you time and money. Jumping around productivity apps or tools can be a laborious process, so making sure you've dedicated yourself to the best resource for you will be key. We will explore how to get this right. In this lesson, we'll help you to understand productivity tools and how to approach choosing your next resource. Many people can become wrapped up in the process of choosing a productivity application and that can be a very ineffective use of your time.
- Features and Functions
- Job role, needs and usage
- Suitable to your workflow and activities
When to use
- When choosing productivity apps and resources
- To be used when advising others to choose a resource
- Systematically review your productivity tools and resources
- Review a resource for its functionality against your needs
- Avoid picking a resource for its design only, implement multiple approaches
- Make use of your notebook to take notes of how to approach new resources
- Begin applying these concepts to your tools/resources
Hints & Tips
- Remember to take your time choosing a resource
- Respect that other people will have different selections
- A successful recipe is one that fits your style of work, not others
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.