Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Sharing all of the features of the Chrome web clipper to help reference and record websites, images and much more.
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Using the Evernote Web Clipper.docx
Using the Evernote Web Clipper
The Evernote web clipper is one of the standout features of Evernote. Being able to clip articles, PDFs, documents, images, and research all inside of the browser, without the need to jump into Evernote will save you huge amounts of time and effort. Web clipper helps to provide an easy way to save what needs to be saved, whether it's for later reading or for a future project or meeting - perfect for all.
When to use
- For anyone looking to avoid dragging and dropping into Evernote
- For those who'd like to save articles and information without format hassle
- Start by downloading the Evernote web clipper from the Chrome web store
- Sign in to your Evernote account
- Pick the page you’d like to clip, an article or website
- Use the “article” clipper to save the full bleed article for later
- Choose a simplified article, if you’d like a structural view
- Choose the notebook and tags you’d like it to be stored in
- Once clipped, add reminders to the note, if needed
- Downloading the Web Clipper can be done via the Chrome Web Store
- Hit "Add to Chrome"
- Wait for installation
- Click approval message, if you're happy with permissions
- Head to the new Evernote logo in the top right-hand corner
- Sign into Evernote to activate your Web Clipper
Hints & tips
- For advanced context, learn more in the exercise
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.