Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Taking full advantage of what Todoist offers is so important. Labels are a way to organize your tasks in more detail.
The labels in the example are sorted by these categories:
- Time (5 min, 10 min, 20 min, 30 min, 1h)
- Tools (iPhone, Mac, Offline)
- Situation (offline)
- Energy levels (inactive, active, proactive)
When to use
- Use when you are looking to go from beginner to intermediate at Todoist usage
- Go to "labels" tab on the menu bar
- Add a few sample labels
- Make sure to color code them to save time
- Begin adding to your tasks
- Add by hitting the "labels" button below the task
- Or using the "@" symbol to add new labels to tasks with intelligent input
Hints & tips
- Remember: Filters & Labels are Premium features
- Refer to 1.3 before going to Todoist Premium
- Learn more about labels here
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.