Back to lesson
1. Which of these are examples of the main purposes of a thank you or recognition letter in business?
Acknowledging having made a new friend at a conference; a new hire; sending a holiday greeting.
Forced retirement; best sales record in 25 years.
Appreciation for an interview; for reaching a sales goal; for speaking at an event, etc.
2. What are the three ‘Rules’, in order, after 1. Write Right Away for crafting a letter of request?
2. Recall the Reason; 3. Relate the Results; 4. Return a Kindness
2. Recall the Reason; 3. Return a Kindness; 4. Relate the Results
2. Be Reasonable; 3. Show Results; 4. Be Kind.
3. Which is a good example of an appropriate way to reiterate thanks at the end of a business letter?
I don’t know what we’d do without you.
We can never hope to repay your extreme generosity with such an amazing contribution on so many levels as you have bestowed upon our efforts.
Thanks again for helping us with the project.
Back to the top
© 2017 GoSkills Ltd.
Skills for career advancement