Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Learn the uses and best practices for writing business-related content on Facebook.
When to use
When creating posts for a business page on Facebook.
Typical business uses of Facebook pages:
- Connect with customers and peers
- Direct, consistent promotional power
- Educational value in your industry
- Your business news and updates
- Targeted advertising available
Post Ideas and Guidelines
- Use conversational tone but maintain business-communications decorum
- Provide helpful links – yours and others
- Pull in content from other sources (your blog, Twitter, other PR, etc.)
- Ask questions, engage your audience, show you care
- Share news and announcements such as business hours, business changes, sales, etc
- Post seasonal material – not necessarily religious holidays or seasonal celebrations; could even be weather or regional seasons
- Make sure your social media posts support your brand personality
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.