We hope you enjoyed this lesson.
Cool lesson, huh? Share it with your friends
About this lesson
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.The Role of Email in Business Communication
48.5 KB The Role of Email in Business Communication - Solution
The Role of Email in Business Communication
Email is still very much alive and is an important part of business communication.
People are generally inundated with unwanted emails every day. Points to bear in mind when composing emails:
1. A Subject Line should do one or more of the following:
- gives some preview of the content
- tells the recipient why it is relevant to them
- tells the recipient how they stand to benefit
- tells the recipient some action is required on their part
2. Keep emails on the shorter side. Most people read emails on their phones.
3. Make emails readable with generous amounts of white space.
4. Adjust your own expectations. Emails do not usually get an immediate response.
Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.