Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Psychology of You
Your psychology will determine your ability to deliver excellent customer service.
When to use
To ensure good customer service, always keep a positive attitude, have a thankful mindset and smile, make eye contact and compliment or make a comment to your customer.
When dealing with customers you need to remember the following things to ensure excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude:
- If you want to deliver excellent customer service and gain customer loyalty, you need to come to work with a positive attitude.
- You are going to have bad days, but when you step in front of the customer all that needs to go away.
- A positive attitude sets the tone for the relationship between you and the customer.
- Thankful mindset:
- Without customers there is no business, so you have to have a thankful mindset.
- You need to tell every customer ‘Thank you” every single day, even the unhappy customers because you want to turn these customers around.
- S.E.C. (Smile, Eye Contact & Compliment/ Comment) –
- Smile – When you smile, it is harder to get upset. Start the transaction with a smile.
- Eye Contact – Make eye contact with the customer because when you engage with eye contact it shows that you care for what the customer has to say.
- Compliment / Comment – Giving a compliment or making a comment starts building a rapport and commonality with the customer. It is the beginning of building that positive relationship with the customers.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.