Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
How to search for and install third party apps within Google Drive, and how to remove them.
Adding and Removing 3rd Party Apps
Similar to installing programs on your computer for different purposes, there are many apps that can be added to Google Drive. They are called 3rd party apps because they weren’t developed by Google.
When to use
When you want to do something with Google Drive that you can’t do with the default Google apps.
How to Install a 3rd Party app
- Click “New”
- Click “More”
- Click “Connect more apps”
- Search for the type of app you want
- Click “Connect” to add the app to Google Drive
How to remove a 3rd Party app
- Click the gear shaped button
- Click “Settings”
- Click “Manage Apps”
- Find the app you want to remove
- Click “Options”
- Click “Disconnect from Drive”
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.