Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Discover what the difference is between a website and landing pages and how they can attract more customers to your brand.
When to use
A landing page can help you gain access to more potential clients by offering an item of value in exchange for their contact information.
- Sometimes called a “squeeze page”
- One page that has marketing message
- Offers massive value for free or low price point
- Function of landing page is offer massive value to collect leads (e.g. email addresses, phone numbers)
- Massive value may be video, e-book, audio with helpful information in exchange for their contact information.
- Opting in: in exchange for item of value, visitor provides their email and name.
- Leads go into prospect database so that you can continue to market to them in future
- e.g if visitor provided their email, you can email them with promotions or items of value.
Why use a landing page and not send people to your website home page?
- Landing pages are designed so that there is only one action the visitor can take – provide their details to get your item of value
- Conversely, there are many actions they can take on your website. They might click to read more about the company, your products, and leave without giving you their information.
Some companies who offer services for landing pages:
- Kajabi, Leadpages, Clickfunnels
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.