Master Your Attitude
Sales success starts with your attitude. Understand how to master your attitude for success in sales.
When to use
Anytime you are selling to a customer, you have to master your attitude. Always have a positive attitude, understand your identity and know the emotions you want to feel when you are talking with customers.
In order to master your attitude, you need the following things:
- Positive Attitude
- Your attitude plays a big difference in your sale. If you have a negative attitude, that sale isn’t going to go well.
- Always start with a positive attitude. There are a lot of things you can do to have a positive attitude. Start your day off by meditating or going to the gym to get your body moving. Have gratitude by being grateful for the things in life. When you are driving to work play upbeat and fun music.
- Understand your Identity
- Who do you have to be in order to be successful in your workplace?
- Who do you have to be in order to be an outstanding sales person, to influence that customer to do business with you?
- Emotions and States of Being
- You need to think about what emotions you need to feel to be successful.
- What emotions do you want to feel when you come into the office or when you are talking with a client?
- Get very clear with what you want to feel and get connected with that emotion.
When someone buys your product it is because of a feeling that they want to experience. As a sales person, if you can get down to that emotion that the customer wants to feel from buying your product, that is gold.Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.