Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
When people are clear on the actions and duties expected of them to achieve a goal with a purpose, chances go up of the team achieving the desired outcome. This module looks at how to implement clear actions and duties.
Clear Actions & Duties
In order to be successful in meeting a goal make sure you have clear actions and duties. Determine the action steps that you need to achieve the goal, prioritize those steps and be flexible.
When to use
You should always define clear actions and duties for yourself and your team.
You need to come up with clear actions and duties to be successful.
- Have specific timelines, boundaries and expectations for actions and duties.
- Prioritize what needs to get done and what can be skipped to achieve outcome.
- Be flexible. If it does not work, try something else.
- Measure and track results.
- Have specific guidelines, boundaries and expectations for actions and duties. The more clear you can be the more chances of success.
The first thing that comes into play is project management. Create your action items. Break down the tasks that need to happen to reach the desired outcome and assign people to those tasks.
Use the collaborative leadership style here. Let the team help you decide the tasks and what they want to do to reach your goal.
Assign duties based on the team member’s strengths for the best results. Make sure you have the best person in the best place to meet the goal.Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.