Reinforce Team Capabilities
A team working together is a very powerful too. Reinforce and acknowledge the things your team is doing well to keep them doing a good job.
When to use
You should always reinforce your team’s capabilities to keep your team working together towards the desired outcome.
Reinforce your team capabilities. There is no force more powerful than that of a cohesive team. When team self-esteem is up so is the productivity.
- Reinforce what the team is doing well and exceling at.
- Re-assign positions as need be to capitalize on your team member’s strengths. Put your team members where they will be most effective for your team to work cohesively and get you to your goal.
- Point out the potential that you see in your team members. As a leader, you might see a potential in a team member that they don’t see in themselves.
- Give your team members verbal or written acknowledgement. We all have a need to be acknowledged or needed. As a leader, if you just give your team members that acknowledgement when they do something well they will feel needed and will keep up the good work.
- When it comes to innovation, make it ok for your team members to fail. If you don’t change and innovate your company won’t succeed. What worked in the past won’t always work in the future. You have to let your team experiment to see what will keep your team and company successful.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.