Back to lesson
1. The name of the Navigation Pane category that shows objects associated with a table under each table is called:
Tables and Related Views
2. The data type of the following field is:
Double Precision Number
AutoNumber (Long Integer)
3. The following is a list of choices when you click in the ___________ row of a query.
4. Which ribbon is the Queries group on?
The Database Tools ribbon
The Create ribbon
The Home ribbon
5. When you double-click a field in a fieldlist in the design view of a query, what happens?
The field is placed on the query design grid.
A dialog box pops up asking how you want to group information
Formatting options appear.
Back to the top
© 2017 GoSkills Ltd.
Skills for career advancement