Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Add logo to Main Menu Form and review what has been covered in the course.
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Services_40 - Start Add Logo to Main Menu Form, Wrap-Up.accdb
1.9 MB Services_40 - Add Logo to Main Menu Form, Wrap-Up.accdb
1.9 MB Logo_JoeSmithHandymanServices.png
Add Logo to Main Menu Form, Wrap-Up
Add Logo to a Form
- Go to the design view of the form.
- Make space for the logo.
- Click on the Image control from the Controls group on the DESIGN ribbon of FORM DESIGN TOOLS
- Move mouse to the form
- Click and Drag the size you want the image to be
- Brose to the logo file and select it.
- Make the border around the image transparent.
Maximize a Form When it Opens
- Select the form object and choose Event on the Property Sheet.
If the Property Sheet is not showing, press Alt-Enter.
- In the Open event, type [ (to choose [Event Procedure])
- Click the Builder button, ...
- In the code, type:
- From the menu, choose Debug, Compile then Save.
Customize Services Database for your business
- Delete records from all the tables
- Enter YOUR Service Types, Services, and Customers.
- Change information in the MyCompany table.
- And, of course, change the logo on the main menu form.
The Services database has been designed generically so that it can be used for any service business, whether it is mowing lawns, plumbing, electrical, or for other professional services and consultants such as architects, programmers, engineers, accountants, and lawyers.
Two Types of Databases You Can Build With Access
- Desktop Database (that run on your desktop)
- Web Database (Access App) that has a backend stored in SQL Azure and is managed by SharePoint
Build great things with Microsoft Access!Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.