Back to lesson
1. What control type does the following icon represent?
Bound Object Frame
Unbound Object Frame
2. What event would be used to maximize a form when it is opened?
The form LOAD event
The form OPEN event
The form ACTIVATE event
3. How many different types of databases can you build with Microsoft Access?
4. Which of the following statements is true?
The Professional Services Database is only for Lawn Care Services.
The Professional Services Database for Joe is only for Joe.
The Professional Services Database can be used for any business that has Customers and Services
5. How many main object types are there in a Microsoft Access desktop database?
6. What is listed in the following window?
7. What type of control contains a logo?
8. In the following screen shot of the Navigation Pane, how many groups are expanded?
9. What is the name of the following View?
10. Where is the real data type of a Number specified?
In the Description
In the Data Type column.
In the Field Size property.
11. An index for a table …
Helps Access find data faster.
Speeds up the time for data entry.
Is always required.
12. Which of the following statements is False?
There can only be one Primary Key in a table.
There can be more than one Primary Key.
Value(s) in a Primary Key must be unique for each record in a table.
13. Which of the following statements is False?
Queries always show at least one record from a table or tables.
Queries can show information from more than one table or query.
Queries can have criteria to limit records.
14. Which of the following statements is False?
Forms always show information from tables.
Forms can have Macros and VBA attached to Events.
You can use a form to update and display information from tables.
15. Which of the following statements is False?
Reports can have calculations.
Reports can be printed.
Reports always show at least one page.
16. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
Reports are for editing and displaying information.
Reports are always printed.
Reports can group and sort, use running sums, repeat sections, hide duplicates, get totals and subtotals, and be printed.
17. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
You must have a data management degree to use Access.
Access is for writing letters.
Microsoft Access is a powerful database management application that you can customize for your business.
Back to the top
© 2017 GoSkills Ltd.
Skills for career advancement