About this lesson
Learn to organize your emails into groups and control how you view conversations.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Groups and Conversations.docx
Groups and Conversations
The Group and Conversation features allow you to control how you find your information.
When to use
You will rarely be using the Arrangement and Conversation settings after you have it set up. Use this lesson to set your preferences.
Click the View ribbon and Locate the Arrangement section.
- Show In Groups can be turned off or on. It is your preference.
- When on, the Group headings can be expanded or collapsed.
- View, Show as Conversations.
- Turn this feature on (optional) to see conversations link together in your Inbox. Review the Conversation Settings and select your preferences.
- And finally, the Ignore and Clean Up Conversation features located on the Right Mouse click of any email (which is a conversation).
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.