Back to lesson
1. Sticky notes in the Inbox benefit you in what way?
Keeps email topics straightened out.
Allows you to write short topics beside duplicated email subjects; they can also be sorted and searched.
Nothing, it just clutters the Inbox.
2. Which are the two steps to setting up the New Column?
The video and Cheat Sheet had more than two steps!
1. View, Add Columns; 2. Start typing in the new column.
1. View, Add Columns; 2. View Settings, Allow In Cell Editing.
3. Can you apply the same New Column to different folders?
Yes; select the folder, click Add Columns, “Select Available Columns from:” and choose User-defined fields.
No, just for the Inbox. Other folders won’t need it.
Yes, just Create another column but give it a different name.
Back to the top
© 2017 GoSkills Ltd.
Skills for career advancement