Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Customize your Display Option preferences to suit your particular situation.
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Calendar Display Options.docx
Calendar Display Options
Choose your Display Option preferences to suit your particular situation.
When to use
This section will probably be used only once or twice during your Outlook lifetime. Take the time to explore the Display Options and then move on with your work.
- On the FILE ribbon,
and select Calendar
Another way is on the Weekly Calendar screen, right click a blank area and choose “Calendar Options”
- Work Time
Select your work hours and days available for other’s to schedule you. The off-hours and off-days will appear grey on your calendar screen:
- Calendar Options:
- Toggle on or off the 15 minute appt reminders
- And Add Holidays for your country of residence (only one time or you’ll see two of every holiday if you do this twice)
- Display Options
- Change your default calendar color
- Choose whether to “Show week numbers”
Results of Week Numbers:
- Time Zones
Set up to two time zones:
Results on Weekly Calendar Screen:
You can disable the Weather feature, OR, you can switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius
Back to the Weekly Calendar Screen,
- Change Time Increments with a right click, then choose a different time span for your appointments.
Calendar Color can also be set with a right click on the calendar screen, choose Color, and pick a color:
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.