Back to lesson
1. Calendar color can be changed in these two places:
1. Right click the calendar screen, choose Color; 2. Right click your Desktop Display settings, choose Personalize and change the Color Theme
1. Right click the calendar screen, choose Color; 2. File, Options, Calendar and look under Display settings
No need to change the color, it is just fine
2. Setting your correct Work Time hours and days is important because…
The calendar will show as grey for off hours and days.
Those hours and days will show as available for others to schedule appointments with you.
Just leave it set at the default 8 – 5, M – F.
3. The advantage to displaying Weather cities and two Time Zones is…
No reason, I have a clock and can look out the window at the weather.
To compare to the Weather Channel.
You have at-a-glance information if you travel or work for someone who travels frequently.
Back to the top
© 2017 GoSkills Ltd.
Skills for career advancement