Back to lesson
1. Email Merge has two main benefits:
1) Protects your contact list from others; 2) Looks more professional than a long cc: line.
1) Merge received emails from several people into one, 2) Share contacts with related contact groups
1) Looks professional; 2) Gets to the point of using email.
2. You have the option to not use Word for an email merge with Outlook - true or false?
False. Word is the Outlook editor. If a merge isn’t working, make sure you have MS Word installed or you are out of luck.
False, you can create an email then forward it to each individual contact without using Word.
True, you can use Excel instead.
3. When the Merge steps have started, do you have one last chance to stop it?
Yes, but whatever has been sent is sent.
No, so it’s best just not to risk it!
Yes, at the very end you can click “Cancel”. You can also turn off your wireless switch or pull your Ethernet cord in an emergency. Starting with a few good friends’ emails is a safe way to practice.
Back to the top
© 2017 GoSkills Ltd.
Skills for career advancement