About this lesson
Edit your business information so that all publications are uniform with no typos or variations.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Text box - Business Information.docx
58.4 KB Couch clipart.jpg
4.3 KB Text box - Business Information - Solution.pub
Textbox - Business Information
Pre-formatted Business Information assures no typo happens when it’s time to brand your publication with vital contact info.
When to use
Set this up prior to creating a publication and then it’s easy to add your contact info when needed.
Edit your Business Information details.
- Insert Ribbon or File Ribbon.
- Edit Business Information.
- To use, click on the Individual Name option and a text box appears on your screen.
- Click and drag the textbox to the spot you prefer, then use the formatting tools to change the font and size.
Add Phone Tear Off tabs to a For Sale flyer
- Click the Insert ribbon.
- Click Business Information.
- Scroll down to find the Phone Tearoff.
- Resize and place them to fit across the bottom of your flyer
When resizing a text box or a picture, hold the Ctrl key for faster results.
Using a corner handle only, two sides move to resize.
Use Ctrl and a corner handle: then 4 sides move to resize.
To increase Font Size from your keyboard, select the text and press Ctrl + Shift + “>”
To decrease Font Size from your keyboard, select the text and press Ctrl + Shift + “<”Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.