Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Group, rotate and wrap text to shapes.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Shapes - Arrange
Group, rotate, and wrap text around the shapes.
When to use
Group shapes into one object to easily maneuver and move them. Rotate the shapes horizontally or vertically, and wrap text for ease of reading layout.
Helpful Hints to Arrange the Shapes
- Click and drag a lasso around all the shapes which will select them and you will see handles on each one.
- Or Ctrl Click each shape if you want to only choose certain individual ones.
- Group the shapes into one using the Ribbon tool, Group.
- Or right-click on the shapes and Group.
- The Rotate tool will pivot the shapes.
- Apply Wrap Text to observe how a shape affects text.
Text box placed over a shape.
Shape: no wrap applied.
Text box Send Backward.
Shape: wrap text: Square.Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.