Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Learn the differences between RGB colors and the advanced CMYK or PANTONE color formats which are required by some commercial printers.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Creative Ideas - Color Codes.pub
Creative Ideas - Color Codes
Easily find the RGB, CMYK, and/or PANTONE colors to communicate with professional and commercial print companies.
When to use
Identify colors, set exact colors, and communicating those specifics to commercial printers is essential to the professionally printed appearance of your publications.
- Select any text that has color or text you would like to apply color to.
- Either right-click and choose the font color button on the mini-bar.
- Or click the Home Ribbon and the Font Color button.
- On the Font Color list, select the More Colors button.
- Observe the 3 tab choices: Standard, Custom, PANTONE.
- Choose the color style, then set the numbers, or recite them to your print vender.
Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.