Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Quick Access Toolbar
The Quick Access Toolbar contains your most used and favorite tools, saving time in finding them in the ribbons.
When to use
Setting up the Quick Access Toolbar is a productive way to have your most-used tools ready from the beginning. Once it is set up, it stays in place and you will soon rely on the easy accessibility to all your favorite buttons.
Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- The Quick Access Toolbar is initially located above the File ribbon.
- Click the dropdown arrow on the right side of the Quick Access Toolbar and select Show Below the Ribbon.
- Add checkmarks to each of the first set of items as shown in the picture below.
- Click the drop down again and choose More Commands.
- Find Save As in the list and double-click it to add to the list of buttons on the right column.
- Rearrange the buttons by clicking the move-up and move-down arrows on the right side.
- Tip: As you find buttons on the ribbons that you’d like on the Quick Access Toolbar, just right-click the button and select Add to Quick Access Toolbar.
Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.