Language and Translation
Microsoft Word 365 can be customized to display a different and can also translate an entire document and Read it Aloud.
When to use
If you work with non-English speaking customers or co-workers, translating documents may be a benefit for you.
If you do not speak English as a first language, you may want to fully customize Word to display in a language of your choice and have the document read aloud.
Set Language Preferences
- Click the Review Ribbon, then Language
- Choose the Editing Language, Display and Help Languages, and Screen Tip Language
- Right Click any word and choose “Translate” on the list.
- OR, select a paragraph or sentence, click the Review Ribbon, click Language, and then Translate Choose “Translate Selection”
- To Translate an entire document: Click Review ribbon, Translate, and choose Translate Document
Right Click any word or full document and choose “Read Aloud”
or click the Review Ribbon and choose the Read Aloud button.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.