Create side-margin comments within a document for review by others.
When to use
Comments can be useful for teachers correcting papers, book editors, legal offices, and corporate internal documents.
Go to the Review Ribbon, Comments Group
- Click any word, phrase, or paragraph and choose “New Comment” on the Review ribbon.
- Type the note into the callout window and click the Blue POST button or Ctrl+Enter to post.
- Notice a new field for a “Reply” appears on the comment box”
- A small callout box appears in the margin of the document:
- Use the Comments tools on the Review Ribbon to Delete a comment, or skip to Previous or Next comments
- Click the Show Comments button to view all comments on a side panel next to your document. (Picture below)
- Make sure to resolve and delete all comments in order for the comment icons to completely disappear from your document.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.