About this lesson
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Various Document Views - Exercise.docx
How you view a document speeds up your edit and review time.
When to use
Document views are available depending on the type of project you are working on.
- Read Mode - designed for reading instead of writing
- Print Layout - see what your document will look like when printed
- Web Layout - what your document will look like on a web page
- Outline - see your document in outline form, useful for defining headings
- Draft - focus on the text of your document, helpful for proofreading
On the bottom of screen, right-hand side, you can access shortcuts to Read Mode, Print Layout, and Web Layout:
Outline View has its own ribbon:
Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.