Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Learn how to apply and control bullets and numbering.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Bullets and Numbering
Learn how to apply and control bullets and numbering
Home Ribbon, Paragraph Group
When to use
Use the Bullets and Numbering buttons when there is a list of items that need a sequential order.
- Click the list of text (or paragraphs) that you want to apply Bullets or Numbering to.
- Click the Bullet button, (or Numbering button)
- To turn off a bullet or number from a certain line item,
- Select that line item
- Click the Bullet button, (or Numbering button) to disable it for that line
- If you would like a more interesting bullet or a different numbering pattern, make sure to click the Drop Down arrows on either of the bullet & numbering buttons.
Make sure you can see the ruler on your screen:
Click the VIEW ribbon and put a checkmark in the RULER box.
To add more distance between the bullet and the text, or the number and the text, simply use the indent tools on the ruler and move them with your mouse.
Moves only the bullet or number
Moves the setLogin to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.