Using pre-defined styles with a PivotTable.
Where/when to use the technique
Dressing your PivotTables up with a bit more color and style to make them show off nicely.
Choosing a Style
- Select a cell in the Pivot
- Go to the PivotTable Tools > Design tab
- Mouse over the various PivotTable styles until you find one you like
- Under the PivotTable Tools > Design tab, there is a PivotTable Style options group
- Check/uncheck the items to customize your style
- Options include highlighting
- Row headers
- Column headers
- Banded rows
- Banded columns
- HINT: Selecting these items in advance, changes the style appearance in the Styles gallery!
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.