Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
This lesson covers an introduction to create different visuals and cross filtering in Power BI.
Creating visuals in Power BI.
When to use
Use when you want to create new visuals in Power BI Desktop.
Creating a new visual is done via the following method:
- Click the canvas first to ensure you don’t have an existing visual selected
- Click one of the visuals in the Visualizations gallery
- Drag a field from the Fields list and drop it in the Visualization field area
- Change aggregation by clicking the drop-down arrow on the field
Hints & tips
- Make sure you click the canvas before creating a new visual, or you may just change an existing one!
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.