About this lesson
When you work extensively on a chart, picture or slide and it doesn’t turn out exactly how you wish, quickly reset it back to what it was originally.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download the ‘before’ and ‘after’ PowerPoint presentations from the video tutorial and try the lesson yourself.Reset – the Magic Button.pptx
3.9 MB Reset – the Magic Button - Solution.pptx
Reset – the Magic Button
Resetting various types of object back to their original format.
When to use
To reset objects even when no undo option is available.
- To reset the picture, select the picture, click the Format tab, and then click the Reset Picture drop-down arrow.
- To reset a SmartArt, select the SmartArt, click the Design tab, and then click Reset Graphic.
- To reset a Placeholder within a Layout, right-click the slide and select Reset Slide.
- To reset a Slide Background, right-click the slide, select Format Background, and then click Reset Background on the format Background task pane.
- To reset the video, select the video, click the Format tab on the ribbon and the Reset Design drop-down arrow.
To reset changed theme colors within the Theme Color dialog box, click Reset.Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.