Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Use the Morph transition to move objects when presenting a slide show.
Morph transitions change objects by calculating the transition between that object and the same object on a different slide at a different location and size.
See also module 26 for more info about Transitions.
When to use
When presenting a slide show.
- Place a picture of a shape on a slide.
- In either the Slides Pane or the Slide Sorter view:
- Right-click a thumbnail in the Slide Pane view and select Duplicate Slide.
- Move the image of shape to a new location and change its size.
- Click the Transitions tab and select Morph in the Transitions to this slide group.
- Click F5 on your keyboard to open a slideshow.
- Click the mouse to fire the transition and notice how the transition calculates where the object is on the second (duplicated) slide and ‘morphs’ to it.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.