Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
A very clever location to add extra text to a slide that your audience may not see, but you can use as an aid when presenting or as printed handouts.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download the ‘before’ and ‘after’ PowerPoint presentations from the video tutorial and try the lesson yourself.Getting Familiar with the Notes Pane.pptx
539.8 KB Getting Familiar with the Notes Pane - Completed.pptx
Using the Notes Pane to hold additional information.
When to use
To print or email presentations, or as a visual aid when presenting
- Type or paste text in the Notes Pane.
- Use the Notes Master to customize Notes Page to include elements such as your company’s logo.
- Print the presentation Notes Page, or
- Save the presentation Notes Page as a PDF to email, or
- View the Notes in Presenter View while presenting.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.