Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Quickly change the colors, fonts, effects or design of your entire presentation in almost a single mouse click.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download the ‘before’ and ‘after’ PowerPoint presentations from the video tutorial and try the lesson yourself.Changing Themes and Colors.pptx
866 KB Changing Themes and Colors - Complete.pptx
Applying a theme to a presentation, and colors, fonts, effects and background styles.
When to use
To format the color and design of an entire presentation quickly.
- On the Design tab, click a theme in the Themes gallery to apply that theme.
- Click the Colors menu button to apply a built-in color scheme.
- Click the Font menu button to apply a built-in font scheme to the presentation.
- Click the Effects menu button `to apply a built-in effects scheme to the presentation.
- Click the Background Styles menu button background styles for the presentation.
The four Background Styles located at the top of the Background Styles group derive their color from the top four theme color entries in the Create New Theme Colors dialog box.
There are two entries of fonts in a built-in fonts scheme. The top entry will apply that font to titles and the bottom entry will apply that font to the rest of the presentation. If you wish to apply the same font throughout the presentation, you must select a scheme that has the same font listed twice.Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.