Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Reuse existing slides in your current presentation to save development time, as well as changing the order in which your slides play within a slideshow.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download the ‘before’ and ‘after’ PowerPoint presentations from the video tutorial and try the lesson yourself.Duplicating and Reordering Slides.pptx
2.8 MB Duplicating and Reordering Slides - Complete.pptx
Duplicating slides – to reuse them in a presentation.
When to use
To save time by using existing slides instead of creating new slides and content from scratch.
- In either the Slides Pane or the Slide Sorter view:
- Right-click a thumbnail in the Slide Pane view and select Duplicate Slide.
- Select a slide thumbnail in the Slide Pane and use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+D.
- Select the slide thumbnail in the Slide Pane and hold down the Ctrl key while dragging with the pointer to drop to a new location.
- More than one slide can be selected by clicking a slide with the pointer, and then clicking a second or more slides while holding down the Ctrl key. The slides can then be duplicated by dragging with the pointer while holding down the CTR key.
Slides can also be reused by copying and pasting – you can use the smart tag drop-down arrow to select from various paste options.Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.