Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Use a special PowerPoint view so that even though your audience can only see the slide show, you can view slide timings, slide notes and even a preview of the next, upcoming slide.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download the PowerPoint presentation used in the video tutorial and try the lesson yourself.Using Presenter View.pptx
Viewing notes and presentation tools while you present.
When to use
When presenting a slide show.
- Presenter View can be turned on in the Monitors group of the Slide Show tab on the ribbon.
- If Presenter View doesn’t display the notes, the notes must be added to the Notes Pane for each slide.
- Press the F1 key within Presenter View to view a range of keyboard shortcuts.
- The laser pointer can be activated by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking the Slide Preview with the pointer.
- Right-click the Slide Preview to activate a menu item to access screen, pointer and presentation navigation options.
In this version of PowerPoint, you can use Presenter View with only one monitor.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.