Back to lesson
1. What does GRPI mean?
GRPI is a team planning tool that means Goals, Risks, Plans, and Integration.
GRPI is a conflict resolution tools to guide teams to understand sources of conflict and stands for Goals, Roles, Processes, and Inter-personal relationships.
GRPI is a feedback tool for use in team member performance reporting and stands for Gaps, Results, Progress, and Improvement.
2. Does the conflict resolution impact loop of Conflict → Productivity → Communication → Relationship → Conflict apply to positive conflict resolution of negative conflict resolution?
3. Which of these are personal causes of conflict on teams?
1) Assumptions and expectations, 2) Misunderstanding of plan.
1) Different standards for quality acceptance, 2) Different technical approaches.
1) Personal values, 2) Perceptions of team or work.
Back to the top
© 2017 GoSkills Ltd.
Skills for career advancement