Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Editing Your Trello Settings.docx
Editing Your Trello Settings
Learn how to adjust and customize your user settings.
When to use
Review your settings to ensure you have the correct username, avatar, and notifications selected for your account.
To Access the Settings Menu:
1. Select your name in the top right corner of the page.
2. Select 'Settings' from the menu displayed.
- Allows you to change your name, initials, or optional biography
- Allows you to upload a picture as your avatar
- Allows you to change your password
- Allows you to change the default language displayed
- Displays the primary email address associated with your Trello account
- Allows you to add additional email addresses
- Allows you to change how frequently you receive board notifications
- Allows you to turn on or off desktop notifications
- Allows you to enable color blind friendly display mode
- Displays all of the applications that are using your Trello account
- Displays the IP addresses of all computers that have accessed your Trello account
- Allows you to log out of other active sessions
Two Factor Authentication
- Allows you to configure stronger security for accessing your Trello account
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.