Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Getting to Know the Trello Interface.docx
Getting to Know the Trello Interface
Get to know the navigation and terminology used within the Trello application.
When to use
To get familiar with how to use the main menu at the top of the screen. To become familiar with the 3 key terms used within the Trello application.
- Displays all of the boards associated with your account in tile display format.
- Allows you to star boards that you want to access more frequently to the top of the page.
- Can be accessed by selecting the Trello logo in the middle of the navigation menu.
- Boards - allows you to quickly access all of your boards.
- Search bar - allows you to search for specific boards, lists, or cards.
- + button - allows you to create a new board, personal team, or business team.
- Username - allows you to select and edit options specific to your profile.
- i (Information) icon - allows you to receive tips and news from Trello.
- Notification icon - displays all notifications specific to you.
3 Key Terms
- Boards - allows you to manage and organize your information. Contains lists and cards.
- Lists - are displayed within boards and allows you to group multiple cards together.
- Cards - are displayed within lists and allows you to capture information within a single note.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.