Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Boards.docx
Recognize how to use boards to create and manage your projects.
When to use
To understand how to create new boards and access existing boards. To learn how to star and label boards.
Create a New Board
- From the Trello dashboard, select the Create new board... section.
- Give the board a title.
- You can rename a board as often as you like by selecting the board name.
- You can have a board displayed at the top of your dashboard by selecting the star icon.
- This can make it easier to access favorite boards in the future.
- You can change the privacy settings of your board by selecting the Private label next to the start icon.
- Public boards can be viewed by anyone with the link and they are available to search engines.
- You can change the background color of your board by selecting the Change Background option.
- Using different colors can make accessing your boards easier when managing a large number of boards.
- You can view a log of all changes made to your board by viewing the Activity log at the bottom of the menu.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.