Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Cards.docx
Find out how cards behave and are utilized with lists.
When to use
To get familiar with what cards can represent within a board. To learn how cards can function within different lists.
- Cards can represent anything that you would like to manage. They can be tasks, ideas, people, places, etc.
- A card can only exist in 1 list at any given time.
- Cards can be moved from one list to another by dragging them into the desired list.
- Cards can contain a lot of additional information including images, attachments, labels, and due dates.
- Most Trello boards are designed for cards to pass along a particular workflow. However, this is not required.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.