About this lesson
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Cards.docx
Find out how cards behave and are utilized with lists.
When to use
To get familiar with what cards can represent within a board. To learn how cards can function within different lists.
- Cards can represent anything that you would like to manage. They can be tasks, ideas, people, places, etc.
- A card can only exist in 1 list at any given time.
- Cards can be moved from one list to another by dragging them into the desired list.
- Cards can contain a lot of additional information including images, attachments, labels, and due dates.
- Most Trello boards are designed for cards to pass along a particular workflow. However, this is not required.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.