About this lesson
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Creating Cards and Descriptions.docx
234.7 KB Creating Cards and Descriptions - Solution.docx
Creating Cards and Descriptions
Create your first card with additional text information.
When to use
To get familiar with how to add cards to lists. To learn how to add further description and details to each card.
To Add a New Card
1. Select the Add a card... link at the bottom of the desired list.
2. Enter the text you would like to have appear on the front of the card.
3. Select enter on your keyboard or the Add button to create the new card.
To Edit the Name of a Card
1. Select the Edit icon (pencil image) on the right side of an existing card.
2. This will highlight the name of the card and allow you to change the name.
3. Select Enter on your keyboard or the Save button to confirm your changes.
To Add a Description to a Card
1. Open up the card details by selecting anywhere on the card except the Edit icon.
2. Within the card, select the Edit the description... link.
3. Input text to add further details for this card.
4. Select Enter on your keyboard or the Save button to confirm your changes.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.