Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
CAPEX Part 3
When to use
When constructing a basic financial model.
- The control account can be calculated as follows:
- The opening net book value is taken from the previous period’s closing value
- The capital expenditure has been worked out above and can be taken directly from J176
- The depreciation has been worked out above and can be taken directly from J193 and entered as a negative
- The closing book value is the sum of the cells above
The control account can be transferred to the Financial Statements:
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.