Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Debt Part 2
When to use
When constructing a basic Financial Model.
- The control account for debt can be calculated as follows:
- The opening debt is the previous period’s closing debt
- The debt drawdowns are taken from row 209 above
- The debt repayments are taken from row 210 above
- The closing debt is the sum of the cells above
The control account can now be linked to the Financial Statements
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.